We focus on startups and SME’s that need that need premium features
Find out how you can take your businesses to the next level
- Wesvault Partners 3% Event
Join the 3%
Work full time on your job. Work part time on your fortune.
Wesvault Client Chefco.biz , run by master chef Hisham will be providing bento Dinner for our partners. Please rsvp and let us know
if its the chicken , the fish or the veg.
Friday 2nd Feb 2018Wesvault Office
Level 2, 331 North Bridge Road
– Learn how to make profits through Wesvault referral marketing … and join the 3%.
– Learn how to earn profits not a wage
– Do it part time, not how long you work but how you work
– Understand how referral marketing works and how to apply it to Wesvault b2b
– Diversify your income, not just from your job for when the ### happens.
We know the song. Life is not getting any cheaper. That’s why you’re queing up. Counting pennies.
We can’t take the risk starting a business, we can’t inherit a big company and we don’t have the money to invest.
What Are You Going To Do About It?That’s where the magic of part time comes in.As Jim Rohn says, “work full time on your job. work part time on your fortune”It’s called Affiliate marketing. Join the 3% with a invite only partner event. I invite you to 5 minutes to find out what this all is about.
and presentations by Resumebank.asia
- Wesvault Partners 3% Event January 18, 2018 - Join the 3% Work full time on your job. Work part time on your fortune. www.chefco.biz Wesvault Client Chefco.biz , run by master chef Hisham will be providing bento Dinner for our partners. Please rsvp and let us know if its the chicken , the fish or the veg. Friday 2nd Feb 2018 Wesvault […]
- Why Premium Economy Programming Pays October 19, 2017 - I recently found this post on Quora: Why are software engineers so highly paid if there are so many great developers in Asia willing to work for so much less than Silicon Valley folks? Charles Neilsen, former Computer Science Professor. Answered 14h ago I once decided to try staffing a major project with contract developers […]
- Dixon Chan, Co-Founder of US$6M Funded Burpple says it’s re-focused back to the Web because that’s where it gets most of its new customers May 30, 2017 - “We Went Back To The Web” Dixon Chan, Co-Founder of US$6M Funded Burpple says its re-focused back to the Web because that’s where it gets most of its new customers. Hosting a closed door session, Dixon Chan, co-founder of food review app Burpple, said what many of us in the industry were thinking. Even […]
- How a child’s $emit to the parent with Vue.js Works May 13, 2017 - Vue.js is pretty cool and has some cool features. But one confusing feature is called components. Now I hate this technical jargon and it took me 2 hours to figure this out, mainly because of all the confusing Jargon. Why don’t coders speak like real people? Component I assume you know what a Vue.js […]
- Get Money From the Gov: Go Digital Programme March 24, 2017 - Singapore wants to go Digital. So shouldn’t you as well? Especially if the Singapore government is willing to invest (pay) you for it. More than $80 million for these programmes and they are willing to cover your business 70% of the costs. http://www.singaporebudget.gov.sg/budget_2017/BudgetSpeech/pb.aspx There’s two programmes 70% Off! – CDG – This is more structured […]
- Karinderia Conversion to PHP 7 February 11, 2017 - I recently had the opportunity to take a look Karinderia and apply it to our new PHP7 server. Karinderia is a multi-restaurant ordering system built in Yii 1.1.9. It’s very very comprehensive. Tips to Convert to PHP7. Documentation 1/5 Since the code is commercial, tips and coding advice is pretty difficult to come by. Bastikikang […]
- Loki JS Quick Tutorial January 22, 2017 - Loki JS is a lightweight Javscript based no sql database that you can use in your hybrid apps. This week I messed around a bit, but I was upset that the documentation pretty much sucked, so I wrote some for you. 1. Installing Use the Node Package Manager (NPM) 2. Setup with Browsify So […]
- Pricing Guides for Online Systems December 27, 2016 - From Thunderquote Price Guide For Website Development In Singapore (Ecommerce, Mobile Responsive, CMS, WordPress) | ThunderQuote Posted on 23rd December, 2016 by Thunderquote Factors which you need to consider when making a website are: Size of business Rough Budget Competition Review Existing Content Need for a writer Frequency of updates Need for multiple languages Number […]
- Ditch WordPress and Switch To Yii2 For Speed November 27, 2016 - By now you know that speed kills. Or rather the lack of speed on your website kills your business. Why? Search Ranking Suffer Google hates slow sites. If your website is slow, it’s probably going to rank very poorly in search, meaning customers will not find you on the search. Why wordpress is so slow… […]
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Use Opencart As Your Ecommerce ShoppingCart November 16, 2016 - #1 You Want Control Some businesses want to control their data and their website their IP. There’s always a ‘what if’ when data is stored somewhere else. There’s also a ‘what if’ the company you are hosting with drops in service and quality or if they start raising prices. If you are using SAAS it […]